Monte Carlo Service

Monte Carlo Service

9 September 2012

Mull Rally Fever


 
 
The words of Calum the Comet:

A historic day has come upon us;
Someone has won in a twenty-year-old bus.
A bit battered & rough, black & white,
but I think you'll agree, it drifts just right.
Commiserations to Neil,
I know how he feels,
But it paid to keep snapping at his heels.
 
A beautiful car, his times were impressive,
If you ask me, I think they were excessive.
When Saturday night came, so did the rain,
A spark of belief entered my mind again,
And then unfortunately Neil had to retire,
And from then on the saying goes,"God loves a trier".
I'm sure you'll agree, between me & you,
There's no better sound, than a flat out Mk II.
 
 
Not long now and the hills will be alive to the sound of BDA enignes and the skies lit up by spotlights.